Categories : Nao Santa Maria
Nao Santa María has begun her tour around the United States. After crossing the Atlantic and stopping at Old San Juan in Puerto Rico, she is docked in Fort Myers Beach, FL, starting a 2019 tour that will take the emblematic Spanish ship managed by the Nao Victoria Foundation, through more than 15 ports spread across the Gulf of Mexico, the East Coast and the Great Lakes, sharing the Spanish maritime culture through one of the most important and famous ships in the history of navigation and protagonist of “The encounter between two worlds”.
* Baton Rouge, LA from February 22nd to March 3th
* Panama City, FL from march 7th to 17th
* Beaufort, SC from March 28th to April 7th
* Brunswick, GA from April 10th to 14th
* St. Augustine, FL from April 17th to May 5th
* Wilmington, NC from May 9th to 19th
You can buy your tickets in advance on our website. Soon we will share more ports.